I know the past few posts have not really been all that fun. Since the first two post were mainly about giving out information about the class. Though now I will tell you about a certain website that we will be using every now and again in class.

    This website is called Funbrain. This is a child friendly website that is full of different games, reading material, videos, and other learning devices. I will be allowing my students to use this website as a way to connect their learning to having fun. 


    I wanted to give you all a head start so you can see how Funbrain works. Do not worry if you do not understand it right away, I will help you once school beings. Though like I said earlier we will only use this every now and again.

    I hope everyone is ready for school to being again. I know we will have a fun time learning and growing with one another!
 

Comments